Spring Ready

A Queen's Fashion Photography photoshoot in collaboration with the lovely American Apparel. This was the first photoshoot I directed, styled, and modeled in. It was overall a fun and wicked time. The looks and photographs turned out great. I wanted to portray the look of a young, fun and free individual in the outfits. I stepped out of my comfort zone and played with colours, and prints; mixing and matching pieces together. It turned out great and really portrayed the message I wanted to send. An effortless but bold look that pretty much anyone can rock. These looks are just in time for this beautiful warm weather. Stay tuned for the rest of the photos that will be posted on the QFP Facebook page. Huge thanks to Haoran the photographer, James the co-creative director, and Alice, Simon and Sam for modelling. 
Clothes Courtesy of American Apparel | Black Leather Jacket from Burberry 

Labels: ,