Strappy Heels

So who's tired of wearing winter boots? Cause I know I sure am...Just casually here dreaming about green grass, warmer weather, and ice-cream at Homemade's behind this laptop screen. A footwear trend that I've seen in previous spring/summer collections, and has really made its way into my heart is strappy heels. The upcoming spring and summer will be filled with strappy sandals and heels in many outfits. Last year, I was really loved the clean, minimal, single strap look, but the strappy, knotted look is just a level up. This trend is really becoming hot, and I believe that many others will adopt a pair or two into their wardrobe too. The most popular brand behind this design has to be Schutz, but Zara has adopted this style very well. I'm very impressed with their work, and really love the vibrant colours to the heel too. These colours really makes me excited for warmer weather!
Cobalt Blue Strappy Heels | Mustard Heels with Bow | Scarlet Red Knotted Heels

Labels: