Cheers to First

It's been a long month, and it's crazy to say that first year is already done. I definitely learned a lot, laughed a lot, and cried a lot these couple of months. First year was an experience of making new friends, way too many long nights at Goodes hall, spending all my meal equivalencies on Starbucks, having aggressive pres, raging at Fluid, and doing a lot of firsts. Although the west life was a trek, I'm glad that I met the people I did there and I'm going to miss the chicken wings at the barista. With no meal equivalency left, I am glad that I'll be returning home to real tasty food that doesn't make me want to cry every bite. 

Cheers to first year and can't wait for second. 

PS. The Isabel has got to be the most beautiful building on campus.

Wearing Garage Denim Jacket, Banana Republic Top, Benetton Pants, Browns Flats 

Labels: