Best of Both Worlds

Do you ever contemplate on doing one thing versus another? Being faced with a bunch of decisions and not knowing where to start or which to do...I've been doing that more than often lately. I try to weigh my options from one to another, but in all honesty, I wish they could all just be decisions. It's hard to have the best of both worlds. It's literally the triple constraint- time, money, and skill. You just don't have enough of each to do everything. But I figured, if I can't get everything, I can still get the best of both worlds in the little things. Little things like fashion, food, music, etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is to always take it one step at a time and prioritize things. At times, you're faced with everything on the plate and it can get overwhelming. But, if you plan accordingly, you can find the sweet things in every situation.
Here, I'm wearing Nike with Adidas, how contradicting. What team am I? Nike? Adidas? Why not both? Although I've always been a die hard Nike fan, I open my heart a little bit for Adidas after having an office tour at their Toronto location. I snatched some amazing deals and fell in love with their Stella McCartney women's fitness line. On the other side of things, if you haven't noticed already, Nike now has an online store for Canada. I was literally freaking out when I found out and bought the flyknit racers in a heart beat. Santa came early and I was so excited I wrote the wrong address and messed up my order...But yeah the Oreos are so great. They fit like a glove and are so light on your feet. Be prepared to have people stare at your shoes because these Flyknit Racers are a killer design. You can't go wrong with a pair of Nikes. 
Adidas Bomber | Burberry Jeans | F21 Black Tank | Nike Flyknit Racers

Labels: ,