All White

When in doubt, always wear white, all white. It's a clean, fresh look that can never go wrong. Here I wore a lightweight white tee with a crochet trim, and a white midi dress. I think they pair together seamlessly and it even almost looks like I'm wearing a dress. The key with wearing only one colour is to play with different textures and fabrics.
This was taken at Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. This was the first beach I visited on my trip. Waikiki is a huge tourist attraction and this beach is conveniently located in the heart of downtown. The best time to go to the beach would be bright and early, or just before the sunset. I highly recommend going just before the sunset at around 5:00 pm. You get a wicked view of the sunset. Bring a towel, some drinks, and just relax. It's the best feeling ever. 
Top: Club Monaco | Skirt: Banana Republic

Labels: